Brian is an employment law specialist with a national client base, acting for employers from owner-managed businesses to international corporations. He also acts for senior employees and directors needing personal employment advice.
He is an Associate Lecturer at Derby University and oversees and develops the firm’s accredited training and employment seminars.
Brian’s key areas of advice include:
- Dismissals & Grievances
- Employment rights on business transfers (TUPE)
- Employee misconduct and performance issues
- Redundancy and business restructuring
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures
- Boardroom disputes and senior executive dismissals
- Restrictive Covenant Litigation